Saturday 3 September 2011

Putting myself out there!

The day before I had Charlotte I was filmed by the MS Society for their new website. It has been almost ten months but the media team's hard work has finally come to fruition and the site is now 'live'. It's a fantastic resource of information for anyone diagnosed with MS, and their family and friends too.
Aside from the films, they have re-designed the site so that it's easier to get around and I have to say it's a brilliant 'makeover'!
So, if you fancy a watch I feature in four seperate films - I've posted the first below. It also comes with a disclaimer in that I had Charlotte 24 hours later so please excuse the bloated look!
Can I also say that it's taken me over a week to post this here because I was so embarassed when it first appeared - so please, be nice :)

2 comments: