Thursday 25 August 2016

Back writing ...




So much to tell, so little time.
But I’ll start at the top.
Daughter one started Primary Two this week, daughter two heads into nursery next week.
They both still feel like my babies but of course they’ve grown up when I forgot to watch!
Since Lucy was born in 2013 my writing and blogging has taken a back seat, and I miss it.
I’ll regularly formulate a blog post in my head and then it goes nowhere.
But Lucy is three now and the hard years are over – well, the sleepless nights are anyway.
So I’m back and seeing how this regular writing thing goes.
MS wise I’ve been generally well, although this week has been tough pain wise.
I’ve talked about this before but some MS doctors don’t believe pain is a MS ‘thing’.
Trust me, it is.
It disturbed my sleep last night and I’ve had no let up since I woke, despite the painkillers.
I’m getting on with it, because the girls still need fed, washed, dressed and taken to school while Joe is at work, but I wouldn’t wish the pain on anyone.
There’s other bits and pieces I’ll get to in the next post but for now I’m happy to be back posting and writing.
Keep with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment